SeaSquared Charters is once again honored to participate in the Florida Keys Ocean Festival. Now in its seventh year, the event takes place Saturday, April 2 2016 from 10am to 6pm at the Florida Keys Eco Discovery Center, Truman Waterfront, Key West.
This family-friendly festival benefits Mote Marine Laboratory and its Protect Our Reefs coral restoration efforts. This amazing day of fun, music, shopping, activities, and education includes something for everyone!
- Free Sky Rides on Keys Energy Bucket Trucks
- Nautical Themed Face Painting
- Rock Climbing, Bounce House, Bungee Amusement
- Touch Tanks and Live Animals on display
- Great local food and treats!
- Great Shopping with more than 100 Art, Crafts, Product & Food Vendors
- HUGE SILENT AUCTION with vacation lodging stays, artwork, crafts, fishing gear, sports items, watersports, dining certificates, jewelry, & more.
Scheduled Music n’ Stuff….
- Passport to the Ocean Game
- Kids paint with Wyland
- Wyland Art Auction “live”
- Live Music: Howard Livingston & MM24 band!
Capt. Chris Johnson will be among the pros teaching the kids how to fish at the Hook Kids on Fishing FREE fishing seminar. This interactive experience gives kids all sorts of hands-on fishing skills that they get to put to the test that day! It is for kids ages 5-11, and preregistration is required.
Enjoy Great Local Food, Ice Cream, Confections, plus cool cocktails and drinks from the Smokin Tuna, Bombora Vodka, and Papa’s Pilar Rum!